A management and training professional with over forty years’ experience in training and development as well as over 14 years in the management field, Irene has the following qualifications:
- National Trainer/Assessor for the RLSS teaching and assessing Pool Lifeguard Trainer/Assessors and Pool Lifeguards.
- ASA Swimming Teacher and Club Coach
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- NEBOSH Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- TAQA Assessor and PTLLS Teaching Award
Irene was appointed duty officer and then assistant manager in the leisure industry. In the role as manager Irene has experience of the following:
- Training and development of staff;
- Recruitment and Selection of staff;
- Dealing with complaints and appeals
- Completing company risk assessments
Irene holds a board member role with SafeCert Awards awarding body.